As we prepare for the beginning of the 2023-24 school year, we wanted to share a few pieces of information that will ensure a successful start to the new year.
Please see information below regarding:
- Check in Days and Kindergarten Screenings
- Parent Teacher Organization
- Open Houses
- Uniform Pop Up Shops
- First day of school information and documents (School calendar, school supply lists, bell schedule, uniforms)
Check in Days: July 24th & 25th (time to be determined)
- All current and incoming families must complete the online check-in forms (link to forms coming soon)
- Current LISA families do not need to attend Check-in Days unless:
- they need to update their car tags (current families, please keep your car tags from last year)
- have not completed their check in forms
- need to speak with the nurse or counselor for special services
All new and current LISA students and their families are invited to come to campus to drop off school supplies, meet their teacher, and check out their new classrooms! School supply lists are linked below.
New-to-LISA families are encouraged to attend an orientation presentation.
LISA Academy has our uniform partner company, The Toggery,.
At any time, LISA Academy uniforms may be ordered online through The Toggery, a Little Rock-based uniform company.
As of June 1, 2023 uniforms are $22 for youth sizes and $25 for adult sizes.
Please order the following colored polos for your student's grade level:
- 6-8th grade: Gray polos
For more information see lisaacademy.org/apps/pages/
Additional documents are linked below:
Welcome Letter School Supply ListLista de útiles escolares Before/After School Care School CalendarCalendario escolar Summer ReadingLectura de verano Check in DayConozca la información del maestro Bell ScheduleHorario de campana Uniform information Traffic Map Mapa de tráficoCheck in documents coming soon!
If you have any additional questions, please call our front office at (501)246-5853. We look forward to seeing you on the first day of school, August 9th!