RED RIBBON WEEK - Celebrate Life! Live Drug Free!
RED RIBBON WEEK 2022
Celebrate Life! Live Drug Free!
2022 Red Ribbon Activities (October 24 - 28)
MONDAY: Red Ribbon Week Kickoff: "Rally Red"
- Students and Staff may wear RED to demonstrate pride in choosing to live a drug-free life!
TUESDAY: Team Up Against Drugs
- Wear your favorite team jersey or t-shirt.
WEDNESDAY: I'm too bright for drugs!
- Students and teachers wear bright colored shirts
THURSDAY: Sock it to drugs!
- Students and Staff wear crazy socks!
FRIDAY: I am JEAN-lous; I don't let drugs sneak up on me!
- Wear jeans and sneakers, wear your LISA school uniform tops!
All clothing must follow the guidelines in the student handbook:
- Clothing that is inappropriate or offensive will not be allowed.
- No frayed or torn jeans with holes are allowed.
- No spiked/gauged earrings, no spiked necklaces or spiked bracelets are allowed.
- Students may wear stud earrings no larger than the ear lobes; no large hoop, gauge, or large dangling earrings are allowed.
- No jewelry or apparel exhibiting or promoting illegal substances, gangs, or violence is allowed.
- No tattoos (permanent or temporary) may be visible.
Students in violation of these guidelines will have disciplinary consequences and will not be allowed to participate in any other free dress activities.